viernes, 5 de diciembre de 2008

Louie the Cat


It's true that after wishing a cat intensely during my child and teenage years I went through a period of profound rejection against cats. This, mainly because my neighbour's cats declared war on me last year and insisted on using my garden as their toilet...yuck!
Second issue was that of having a pet, I mean, don't I have enough with a child on my own?
Thing is that last Monday I was just about to water my jazmin bush when two eyes appeared. A kitten! The sweetest kitten!
I couldn't avoid thinking about how much Linnèa would like this cat, she loves cats!
Didn't give it much thought and took it to the vet immediately. Linnèa loved it, she named him Louie, as the monkey king from The Jungle Book. Louie is now the new member of my humble family, he is a warm and loving cat, loves company.
Last night I went to bed after 3 a.m, finishing stuff for work, and guess who made me company all the time? Exactly; Louie.
I guess Louie is just what me and Linnèa needed...

No hay comentarios: