jueves, 26 de febrero de 2009

My apologies

Once upon a time, I fell madly in love with this freaky person. I gave much, for years.
My daughter was born and suddenly it became so clear what a mistake I had made.
For this reason I remained for a couple of years feeling deeply ripped off, miserble, stupid, lonely, and recentfull against the complete male gender. At some point I thought I had a curse...Maldita.

Thing is, I started writing this off here, a therapy that miraculously made me feel less angry.
I wrote stuff, posted pictures, linked video clips and cherished this blog quite a bit for a while....then suddenly no more posting for over a month!

Thus, I feel I owe someone my apologies. Don't ask me who or why.
I'm sorry I haven't posted a single word during this period, I've been busy with lots of nice things, so nice that I haven't had time to do anything but enjoy what's been happening to me.

Sorry.

No hay comentarios: