sábado, 20 de septiembre de 2008

Energetic exchange

We walk around emitting energy, all the time. Some people, who are particularly sensitive, can appreciate the type of energy that we emit. Sometimes we are negatively loaded, sometimes we irradiate positiveness, sometimes I guess we absorb other people's energy, and at other times, strangers absorb our energy. That's it.We are magnetic fields. Attracting and repelling each other...
When 2 magnetic fields come across each other there is a reaction. I suppose that the majority of the times this reaction is imperceptible to us, a very soft game of forces that hardly affects us in our daily human interrelations.

It happens though, that we meet people who are more intense in their energetic interaction with us, things happen in a more palpable way. I don't know why this happens, but I guess there are forces that go way beyond our comprehension, that make things happen the way they are meant to happen, as if there were a reason for some people interacting more intensely than others...I mean both in a positive and a negative way.

I was lying next to P., feeling nervous, not being able to rest eventhough I was tired and comfortable. I could feel him moving, uneasy too. There was this strong energetic sensation of something buzzing, like an electric fence. No words were spoken.

I know he felt accelerated, he told me so, and he could tell I felt kind of nervous. Just resting there, without touching each other, without moving, our eyes closed, just feeling that buzz.

An energetic exchange, he said. Like 2 batteries charging.

It's rare to find this level of energetic interaction, I mean to the extent that it's perceivable by both parts in such an obvious way. I had fogotten that visceral sensation of almost being able to touch that tenseness generated by the mere closeness of another person.

I want to think it wasn't a coincidence, or something due to those particular circumstances, but that something more trascendental is meant for us.






No hay comentarios: