domingo, 26 de octubre de 2008

Walk me to the bus...

Saturday evening, I'm waiting for that call. I leave home with no specific destination, a couple of things to do and I'm a free night bird. The call doesn't come. I make plans with a friend; "How about going to some German girls' apartment on a farewell meeting?". Sure. Whatever, the call never comes.
Mobile rings while I'm in the subway, unknown number. "Hola, Julia...donde estas?" Bingo!
I change plans, in half an hour by the ticket office, subway station Baquedano. It's fucking hot in the subway. I get up to the ticket office, guy isn't here yet. Soon, a tall and dark silouette shows up, steady walk and serious look. He's handsome.
Couple of beers by an outside table. Small talk. The thing flows...laughter. "Let's go and burn some nice and walk through the park". We walk fast, with decision. As soon as I light it up, pacing through the park, a friend appears on her bike. Surprise, laughter, hugs. We burn some on a park bench and small talk. Handsome is chill. We move on, stop a while by the colour lit fountain.
We get to T.'s appartment. She's pregnant, we talk about maternity, really girly stuff, but Handsome just sits there and listens politely. The conversations shifts to design and graffiti. Handsome knows his thing. N. arrives with her new boyfriend, the tattooed guy. Handsome and Tatooed talk tattoos. Another spliff and some more beers. T is wasted, she goes to bed. N. and Tattooed go to bed too. Me and Handsome find a bed to rest some hours.
He smells male. His chest is wide and his belly soft. Kisses. Handsome is nice, he likes me. We never really sleep. Time to get going, my duties calling. We get up and move out to the street, hit the subway. His hand rests on my left thigh. He is tender, kisses in the subway. "Walk me to the bus", I say. Sure.

We walk slowly, side by side, wasted. Our most horrible 7 o'clock , hangover faces. We talk a bit. Kisses, soft.

"I had a really great time, thank you for inviting me." "It's cool. Let's get togethersome other time and watch that movie". Sure. A kiss. His hand slips out of mine. I get on the bus.

Can't remember last time a guy walked me to the bus...

No hay comentarios: